FEE SCHEDULE – NOVEMBER 2021 to MARCH 2022
Full Assessment – £645 (£775 with the clinical director):
A full assessment including the use of formal assessments and clinical observations, to identify difficulties in sensory processing, fine and gross motor skills, visual perception and self-care. This assessment package includes pre-assessment questionnaires, 90-120 minute assessment session, written report with recommendations), remote feedback to discuss the report.
EHCP Assessment £745 (£895 with the clinical director):
As above, but the report is written for an Education Health and Care Plan. An observation at school is highly recommended and is charged at an additional £85 within 6 miles.
Specific Sensory Processing Assessment (with Clinical Director) – £700:
90-minute assessment focussed on emotional regulation and sensory processing.
Handwriting Assessment – £250:
A one-hour handwriting specific assessment looking at visual-motor integration, handwriting speed (for the over 9s), mechanics, fluidity, as well as assessing underlying skills needed for writing.
Tribunal Assessments (with Clinical Director) – £1,200:
A full assessment as described above, liaison with solicitors/legal representatives, reading of all previous reports, liaison with other professionals involved. A Tribunal specific draft report will be produced within 3-4 weeks. Please ask for tribunal T&Cs
Goal setting session – ONLY if a recent report is available – £195:
A 1-hour goal-setting assessment, for those who have had assessments within the last 6 months, and are looking for support (sessions and strategies). Please ensure a copy of the report is sent to us via secure mail.
- Cost of a 45-minute session: £90
- Block of 6 sessions: £520
- Before school sessions: £550 for 6 or £95.00 each
- Fortnightly Saturday sessions: £100 for 55 minutes
- Occupational Therapy Assistant: £35 per session – our OTAs are trained to work with children once their OT sessions have come to an end. These sessions are carefully planned and monitored with the treating therapist.
- Parent meeting in clinic or online (per hour): £85
- Telephone feedback/liaison (per fifteen minutes): £15
- Home Activity Programme/sensory strategies: £70
- One-hour School/Home Visit (within 5 mile radius): £115
- School/Home session with OTA (within 5 mile radius): £60
- Payment is made at the time of the treatment session or assessment or block booking. Invoices are sent via Xero, and are to be paid by BACS.
- A non-refundable deposit of £300 (£450 for tribunals) is required to secure the assessment date. Appointments will be cancelled if the deposit is not paid within 2 days of making the booking.
- Saturday assessments will incur an additional £80 charge
- Sessions with the Clinical Director will be charged at £125 each
- Travel time is charged at £60ph or part thereof