FEE SCHEDULE – JANUARY 2021 to MARCH 2021
Full Assessment – £645:
A full assessment including use of formal assessments and clinical observations, to identify difficulties in sensory processing, fine and gross motor skills, visual perception and self care. This assessment package includes: pre assessment questionnaires, 90-120 minute assessment session, written report with recommendations), remote feedback to discuss report.
(£450 under 3s, with clinical director)
EHCP Assessment £745:
As above, but the report is written for an Education Health and Care Plan. An observation at school is highly recommended and is charged at an additional £85 within 6 miles.
Tribunal Assessments (with Clinical Director) – £1,000:
A full assessment as described above, liaison with solicitors/legal representatives, reading of all previous reports, liaison with other professionals involved. A Tribunal specific draft report will be produced within 3 weeks. Please ask for tribunal T&Cs
Specific Sensory Emotional Assessment (with Clinical Director) – £450:
2 hour assessment focussed on emotional regulation and sensory processing.
Goal setting session – ONLY if a recent report is available – £195:
A 1 hour goal-setting assessment, for those who have had assessments within the last 6 months, and are looking for support (sessions and strategies). Please ensure a copy of the report is sent to us via secure mail.
- Cost of a session: £85
- Block of 6 sessions: £490
- Parent meeting in clinic or zoom (per hour): £85
- Telephone feedback/liaison (per fifteen minutes): £15
- Home Activity Programme/sensory diet: £70
- One-hour School/Home Visit (within 5 mile radius): £115
- Annual Review Report: (not include Assessment time): £125
- Annual Review Attendance (per hour): £85
- Payment is made at the time of the treatment session or assessment or block booking. Invoices are sent via Xero, and are to be paid by BACS.
- A non-refundable deposit of £300 (£450 for tribunals) is required to secure the assessment date. Appointments will be cancelled if the deposit is not paid within 2 days of making the booking.
- Assessments where the Clinical Director is Specifically requested, will incur a £50 surcharge
- Saturday assessments, only offered by the Clinical Director, will incur an additional £80 charge
- Sessions with the Clinical Director will be charge at £95 each
- Travel time is charged at £60ph or part thereof